Monday, May 30, 2016

A Beautiful Day







{Photo by Juliana}


{Shell Ginger, Alpinia zerumbet}



{Bird of Paradise, Strelitzia}
{Torch Ginger, Etlingera elatior}
{Pomarrosa, Syzygium}

We spent a lovely day celebrating my birthday this weekend. Perfect weather and the most amazing colors on the ocean started the day. I requested breakfast at The English Rose, my favorite place to eat out. Meals out with family and children go so much better at the beginning of the day when everyone has woken up from a good nights sleep. Then we visited Cassie and Britton. Right now the flowers are just beautiful! And the baby chickens and turkeys are flourishing. It was a beautiful day.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, when I saw the first turkey photo, I thought you must be at Cassie's! Happy belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...