1 1/4 cup rolled oats
1 cup walnuts
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons unrefined cane sugar (rapadura)
1 stick butter
1 package cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, grind up oats to a flour consistency. Add in walnuts, salt and sugar. Blend until nuts are fine, but not butter consistency.
- Cut up butter into 8 pieces, add to food processor. Blend until it comes together into a ball.
- Press into pie plate or tart pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool crust
- Whip cream cheese, add agave syrup to taste. Smooth into cool crust.
- Cut mangos into thin slices. Layer on top.
- Serve right away or refrigerate it.