Sunday, February 28, 2016

What's Happening in the Kitchen






{little pots Ben brought back from Madagascar last summer just for the play kitchen}

{cookies baking}


I finally got around to taking pictures yesterday of the French produce I knit for Juliana, so I did a cleanup on the play kitchen. We use some nice polish from Palumba to shine everything up again and protect it. We've added a lot to the kitchen over the last few years. Here is a picture of Pieter playing with the kitchen shortly after we got it in 2011. The coconut coins get a lot of use and are easy to stir around in the pots. When the kids were younger they mostly spent a lot of time throwing things down through the sink hole into the cupboard. Now I see Juliana playing quite a bit the kitchen. I'd like to keep knitting more veggies and fruit to eventually create a little farm stand. And it looks like I need to make some muffins for the muffin tin.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Missy! First of all, this play kitchen is absolutely darling. I love, love, love your play food!

    Secondly, I came across your blog because my husband and I are researching moving to PR. We have four children and I would love to talk more to another mama raising her kiddos on the island. Could we connect via email? Only if you have time. (Who has free time with little ones underfoot! ha!) My email is Megan dot Tietz at gmail dot com Thanks for providing this little peek into family life in PR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, I'd be happy to answer any questions! Sent you an email.

      Delete
  2. This is fantastic! I love all of the knitted produce!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...