Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Six








Pieter turned six this week. Oh, this little boy has been excited for his birthday to come for quite a while. And then to have to wait all day for his favorite dinner of spaghetti and meatballscarrot cake and finally presents. He loves all farming things, especially tractors. I've had some tractor fabric for quite a while and pulled it out the night before his birthday and made some placemats. Grandma sent books from one of his favorite book series, Tractor Mac. He was thrilled! But not quite as happy as the legos made him. He said later, "Mommy, my wish came true. I wished for legos when I blew out the candles."

Happy Birthday, my one and only little boy! Six trips around the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...