Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hot Fudge Sundae with Brûléed Bananas




Having Smitten Kitchen in your feed can be quite dangerous. I recently saw this recipe for
Hot Fudge Sundae with Brûléed Bananas and thought it looked pretty good. Then a few days later Ben pointed out some bananas on the counter that were starting to get a bit too spotty and thought maybe they could be put on some ice cream. I knew what needed to be done right away! He went and found his torch and I got busy making hot fudge. It was the perfect Sunday dinner for hot Puerto Rico.

2 comments:

  1. That looks much more interesting than my boring banana bread for my over ripe bananas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lots of fun and brûléeing the bananas gave them a crunch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...