Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Special Day for Mama









{love their handprints!}


I'd been wanting to have breakfast at The English Rose for a while and thought that Mothers Day was the perfect time to make that request. This place is always busy on the weekends, with reservations needed, so I was pretty happy that we got one for Sunday with just calling ahead on Saturday. I think we got the best table in the place, right at the edge of the balcony with such a great view. We figured it must have been Kanu karma, has this is where our sweet, fiesty kitty's previous home was. 

After eating we met up with our friends, Cassie and Britton, for some beach time. We enjoyed the tidepools at Las Palmas. Cassie and the kids made a special present for me! I loved it! Pieter was wondering the day before what he would make for me and he figured it out. And the kids always have a lot of fun digging in the sand with Britton. He is a pro at tunnels. It was a really nice day, all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...