Saturday, March 28, 2015

Friends!







Photos by Brittney Book

Wonderful friends from Michigan arrived at the wee hours this morning after traveling all night from the frozen north. They got out of the car and starting absorbing the sun as soon as they could. We are so excited to have them visit for the week. A few days ago I started prepping for a big turkey dinner for today, with a turkey I never used at Thanksgiving. I followed my Thanksgiving recipes for brining, stuffing and roasting the turkey. I think it was my best yet, the credit going to using wonderful Puerto Rican sea salt for brining it. While I slaved away in the kitchen, the kids played in the pool and Ben brought everyone down to his secret seaglass beach in the Mayaguez bay for some collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...