Sunday, March 22, 2015

Buying Food in Puerto Rico





Last week I stopped in the grocery store to pick up some organic peanut butter. The prices for this have been between $6.50 and $8.00 depending on where I shopped. I just couldn't take it anymore when it was $8.99. My sweet sister-in-law just hooked me up in three days with definitely enough peanut butter, and chocolate to boot, for quite a while. Who would have know that sixteen jars of peanut butter fits perfectly in the USPS large flat-rate priority box? And that little space on top needs a few of my favorite chocolate bars so nothing shakes around. So, $67.96 + $17.90 (postage) = 85.86, would have bought me 9 jars of peanut butter here. Thank you so much Becky and Trader Joe's!! My check is in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...