Sunday, February 1, 2015

Playing in the Tide Pools












I've settled on a favorite beach here in Western Puerto Rico. It definitely is Steps Beach in Rincon. While it doesn't have the Caribbean beauty of Playa Sucia, it has the most beautiful tide pools if you luck out with the tide. Not much swimming for the kids, but lots of sitting and exploring in the water. No life jackets needed. Mama can sit back and enjoy without worry. A nice Sunday afternoon after church. While I occasionally miss the snow, I think I'm really liking these February days.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from another that I'm following, I think it was Cassie's Life Transplanet. Your photos are gorgeous and you have a lovely family! We are wanting to relocate to Rincon in the near future as we are both retired now. Probably take longer trips at a time, first, though. I'm enjoying reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...