Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cooling Down



For the first time since moving to Puerto Rico this summer, it has finally cooled down. Yes, to 75 degrees. That might sound warm to you, but if you've been living in 85-90 degree, humid weather, this is a big change! Some steady rain and a system that is covering most of the island brought this respite to us. We were up in Aguada today to meet up with some friends and the ocean was really worked up. Lots of big waves out there. I made Potted Cheddar with bacon and shallots and it was a hit. Last night I roasted a chicken, so we had chicken broth waiting for us in the slow cooker when we got home and I actually enjoyed making chicken soup tonight. I think I can handle this fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...