Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mischief





Fabric: Mischief (Benartex) panel, wheels, play chips, & happy plaid; Grow with Me (Moda) (blue trucks); Flowers of the Sun (South Sea Imports).

Mischief seems like the perfect name for fabric in our household right now. Juliana is really coming into her own and is full of it all the time. I can't even put things up on top of the fridge anymore. She just climbs right up onto the counter and then grabs the forbidden item with ease. When I saw this panel full of great colors and drawings, I knew the kids would love it. I ended up with just the boy panel, Mischief, as the girl panel, Curiosities, was a bit too pink for me. Too bad for Juliana - she probably would have loved it! 

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful quilt! this inspires me to make another one also, it's been a while since I've quilted, about time to start a new project.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...