Monday, February 17, 2014

Little Girl's Jumper







Needles: US 6 & 8
Size: 2T

When Juliana came along two years ago, I seem to have dropped my knitting needles. I have left them lying for sometime now. I am doing more sewing now, but also, I just seem to have been in a funk about knitting. This little jumper has been on the needles all fall and sat around for a month waiting for me to just bind it off. I picked up this yarn in East Jordan, Michigan when we were at Au Sable during the summer of 2012. She was just a little baby. Saturday night I was reading Posie Gets Cosy and really got jazzed about the sweet little red sweater her daughter was wearing (Springtime in Hollis). It would be the perfect sweater for Juliana for the rest of this winter and coming spring. So I quickly finished up this jumper, got her dressed this morning for some photos and TADA! Now I am going to go find some yarn in my stash for a new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...