Thursday, July 25, 2013

Visiting Mary Jane's Studio

{Noah}

{Pieter, Jacob and Victoria meeting Noah}



{Juliana loving a piece of watermelon with Mary Jane}

{I love these smiles on Juliana and Mark!}



I love reconnecting with Mary Jane and Mark when I'm New Hampshire for a visit. Chris and I and the kids headed over to her studio yesterday and had a wonderful visit. The kids loved meeting Noah, one of Mary Jane's three resident doves in her studio. Since I hosted a giveaway from Mary Jane a year ago, we thought it would be fun to show a bit of her studio. Every direction one looks there is beauty - whether the walls or floors, as Juliana found to her delight. I have a new favorite painting of Mary Jane's, that I'll show you as soon as I have the print framed and on the wall at home!

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

You can find Mary Jane Q Cross online at:
http://www.q-cross.com (landscapes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...