Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Salted Cranberry Grapefruit Jam



I came across a recipe for Salted Cranberry Grapefruit Jam and decided it was the perfect winter preserve. My Azure order came in on Sunday with fresh organic grapefruits and 10 pounds of frozen cranberries (ahem, I guess we'd better start eating those). I found the result to be a bit too bitter for me, so I added a whole bunch of apples to tone it down a little. It did, but still needs a grapefruit lover. I'm looking forward to trying this with some crackers and cheese or stirred into yogurt. I'll be sending one of these to my parents. Let me know if you want one, I'd be glad to put one in the mail to you!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like this would go well as a turkey relish. Maybe I ought to try making some myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...