Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tama is a boy


Pattern: Tama is a boy
YarnCascade 220
Needles: US 6

As I pulled out Pieter's next size in clothes this fall, there was something absent - a sweater. That is a nice thing to come by when you've got way too much yarn waiting to be used. I'd been looking at simple pullovers for a while on Ravelry and really liked Tama is a boy, especially since it was designed by Kelly Brooker, the same designer of Juliana's Puerperium Cardigan. It proved to be equally simple and just right. The raglan shoulders and seamless construction are probably my two favorite construction methods in knitting. My only change in the pattern was to lengthen the sweater by about 2 inches for my tall, growing boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...