Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tend the Earth

During September I was busy quilting and sewing, using Tend the Earth fabric by Deb Strain. The nursery at church needed a bit of sprucing up, so I hunted up some fabric that would match the blue and purple walls. This collection was turned into two quilts, aprons, pillows, wall hangings and some bean bags. My friend Nancy from church made the cute pillows using a panel from the collection and helped me with the endless sewing-by-hand binding of the quilts. It really makes it so much more homey for the little ones.
{patchwork quilt}
{spiral quilting by my local quilt shop, Dakota Quilt Company}
{quilt using panel from the Tend the Earth collection}
{pillows from the panel}
{Tend the Earth wall hanging}
{aprons for the nursery volunteers}
{bean bags for fun}
{bag using fabric scraps}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...