Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall food & knitting


Our autumn like weekend has turned back into warmer days and cool nights. Just right for baking bread and enjoying strawberry jam and apple butter on the porch. I've started a project that has been in my queue for quite a while - the Robin Hood Jacket by Zoe Mellor. This will be P's sweater for this winter. Last year was the Duffle Coat, also by Mellor. This is a stash busting project, using Peace Fleece yarn that was given to me from a friend's attic. Majorly scratchy, stiff yarn, but that is good for an aran project like this. The back is in the photo above and I just finished that up last night. Now on to the front.

2 comments:

  1. I love the herbs in the background. I would love to sit down and have some of that yummy bread and jam with you. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I've had that Robin Hood Jacket in my queue since before T. He's going to be awfully cute in it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...