Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Steggie


Pattern: Steggie, The Pull-Along Dino, Caitlin Bell, One-Yarn Wonders
Fabric: Frolic Squares Daffodil, Sandy Gervais

Steggie the Dino arrived in the world this evening. While I have found sewing to be a bit harder than knitting (all those straight lines and cutting just so), it really does go fast. Steggie only took two evenings to make. And even better, I had all the materials from a previous project to make it. I found both the frolic fabric and the wool blend felt at Dakota Quilt Company, a lovely quilting store owned and operated by Kim Ellis, in the Northern Black Hills. Steggie is all natural, complete with wool roving for fill. This little creature is a birthday gift for a friend of P's. I just might have to make another one for him!

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Missy! Just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's awfully cute! P definitely needs one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you see my issue with sewing- how I love hand-stitching much better- and knitting :/ I tie too many knots...
    super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...