Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last minute knitting

Am I ready? That is what Gen asked of me when thinking about Pieter's first birthday. Well, I really had wanted to knit a vest for him and also a hat, but sort of gave up at this point and figured they would be great Christmas presents - only 17 days away!  But then she said this, "I bet you could whip up a hat in little over an evening."  So here I am furiously knitting away while trying to clean the house, bake the bread, frost the cake...   Hopefully I'll have a picture for you soon of the Toasty Topper!

1 comment:

  1. See, the key is that you need to have someone else bake and clean while you drink wine and knit and maybe listen to an audiobook. Personally I feel cleaning is totally overrated... which is why my stove is covered with pots from cooking a couple nights ago!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...